Monday, November 25, 2013

The Color Run 5K!

Greetings earthlings!

A few days ago my family and I decided (without training first) to run a 5K Color Run to benefit the Pink Hill Education and Wellness Center. 

It WAS GREAT.

To start the day off we showed up to the race and finished signing forms etc and were given a bright white t-shirt with the sole mission to color it. 

What was awesome about this 5K was that it was a fun run where runners can walk as much as they need to. We entered the race as a family and all 5 of us completed it in heavily colored glory.

Before the Race

My dad after finishing his first 5K ever at 47 with no previous training,



Skylar and I crossed the finish line together (before the rest of the family) and volunteered to spray color at the runners.




My parents at their proudest rainbow glory.


Overall it was tremendous fun and raised money for a great youth running program out of Pink Hill. It was a fantastic day of color and sweat but we each finished the race with one less thing on our bucket lists!


If you have ran a Color Run let me know! I want to see your Rainbow Brites!


Dont forget to check out my links for more Elfin Awesome and stay tuned for the launch of the official Elfin Website!

Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/ElfinAdventure
Facebook: www.facebook.com/elfinadventure
Email: elfinadventure@gmail.com
Instagram: @Blue_Owl78


No comments:

Post a Comment