Monday, November 25, 2013

50 Cans!

Hello, my incredibly powerful world changers!

Today I wanted to share with you another awesome campaign started by the amazing nonprofit Do Something


With this campaign they are reaching out to people all over the globe to hold a drive or just collect 50 soda cans, take a picture, and recycle them. 
This campaign began with a bit of research showing aluminum cans are the only widely used substance in the world that can be entirely recycled and made into new things. This is great, only many soda drinkers just toss their cans in the trash or on the ground when they're done. 

Aluminum cans can be recycled over and over indefinitely, so that soda companies would never have to create another can out of raw materials!

This campaign runs until December 12, 2013 with hardly any effort at all. Not only is it easy, but Do Something is also offering a great incentive. For everyone 50 cans recycled, you are entered to win a $4,000 scholarship!

Collect the cans, take a pic, and win cash for school. Could it get any better?

I finished my first 50 on 11/20/2013 

If you collect 50 cans (or more!) Let me know! Put your picture in the comment below I want to see your hard work pay off! (and how creative you can get with some old cans :) ) 

Or if you would like to mail me some empty soda cans shoot me an email! (elfinadventure@gmail.com) 

Lettuce change the world one fizzy drink at a time!

Cheers. 


Don;t forget to check out my links for more Elfin madness and stay tuned for the launch of the Elfin website!

Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/ElfinAdventure
Facebook: www.facebook.com/elfinadventure
Instagram: @Blue_Owl78
Email: elfinadventure@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment