Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Save the Arctic: A Greenpeace Campaign

Today, I bring you another activist cause that was recently brought to my attention by another blogger +Ryan Flynn I will link his page below:

The bit the caught my immediate attention was the section on the Save the Arctic campaign. I, being a true advocate for the development of green energies and very much so against oil drilling due to the detrimental effects on the surrounding ecosystem and atmosphere as a whole, jumped on the opportunity to sign a petition to prevent the drilling of oil wells in the Arctic circle to save the melting waters from extinction.

The Greenpeace organization is proposing to turn the areas around the North Pole into a global sanctuary:

Now, in order to help with this campaign, all you have to do is sign your name to a petition to prevent the oil drilling from happening.
As of today, 3,993,619 people have signed on to the petition (myself included) and I would love to help this organization reach their target of 5,000,000 signers.

For more information on this project and to sign the petition please visit: http://www.savethearctic.org/

If you have signed the petition or otherwise shown your support for this initiative please comment below to share your good deeds on the blogasphere!

As always my darlings, remember the fate of Santa Claus.

Cheers.


Please check out my links for more ways to connect with the Elfin Adventure initiative and subscribe for more great activist opportunities!

Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/ElfinAdventure
Facebook: www.facebook.com/elfinadventure

No comments:

Post a Comment